My reading goals for 2017
- 100 books again
- Use my Kindle Unlimited Subscription (update: Paused because I was reading too much and not reviewing enough. Will resume shortly.)
- Use the library more often
- Listen to 30 audiobooks. (This is WAY too easy. It's Jan 15 and I'm 5 in.)
- Read 3 books in Spanish.
My Blogging Goals for 2017
- Blog hop at least once a month
- Cross post reviews once a month (Um, have you heard of my girl RAE ANNE of Lavender Prose? She's my main cross post gal!
- Have at least 15 posts scheduled a month.
- Host 3 giveaways this year.
- Collaborate with more bloggers
- Have more guest posts (Contact me if you are looking to guest post!)
- Interview more authors
- Incorporate graphic design services for book covers and author sites
- Comment back in a timely manner.
My writing goals for 2017
- Complete NanoWriMo Prep in September and October
- Do finger workouts in prep for NaNoWriMo to avoid to the "Fingercramps of 2016". Seriously, nobody warned me.
- Focus more on writing my story
What are your goals? Share any of the same ones with me? Let's do this thing!